Although we use a top-grade Alaskan Yellow Cedar, our Torrey Pines design represents the tall and majestic trees that are prevalent in the United States.
This simple yet intelligent design will always add value to your home.
Standard sizes: The lengths come in 2′,3′,4′,5′ & 6’ sections at a height of 30.5″
Custom Sizes: 6″ – 6′ Custom sizes where you input your length measurements up to 6’ in length, we will then cut to your required size for quicker installations.
- CODE COMPLIANT
- Pre-assembled for easy installation
- Inserts can be used with existing posts and rails
- Strong and Durable: All Railing Inserts are tested by a third party testing firm, meet and exceed (UBC) Uniform Building Code and (IRC) International Building Code. In fact, our FAIL NOT Hardware System exceeds the code over 11 times
- Pest and weather resistant
- Removable for easy cleaning, painting and maintenance
- Can be ordered pre-primed with two coats of oil-based primer and Primed and Painted with two coats of top shelf Sherwin Williams latex paint. Color only available in Semi-Gloss (white)
- Optional Patented FAIL NOT Carbon Hardware System – Only available on Custom Sized Clear Alaskan Yellow Cedar
- Manufactured in the USA