Our classic railing inserts bring back the traditional look that goes with any home for a timeless feel. Because of this very popular and common design, the Landmark offers the Homeowner and Contractor a great deal of flexibility to adjust the Standard Sizing by cutting the sub-rails at any given point where there is not a baluster.
Standard sizes: The lengths come in 2′,3′,4′,5′ & 6’ sections at a height of 30.5″
Custom Sizes: 6″ – 6′ Custom sizes where you input your length measurements up to 6’ in length, we will then cut to your required size for quicker installations.
- Pre-assembled for easy installation
- Inserts can be used with existing posts and rails
- Strong and Durable: All Railing Inserts are tested by a third party testing firm, meet and exceed (UBC)
- Uniform Building Code and (IRC) International Building Code. In fact, our FAIL NOT Hardware System exceeds the code over 11 times
- Pest and weather resistant
- Removable for easy cleaning, painting and maintenance
- Can be ordered pre-primed with two coats of oil-based primer and Primed and Painted with two coats of top shelf Sherwin Williams latex paint. Color only available in Semi-Gloss (white)
- Optional Patented FAIL NOT Carbon Hardware System – Only available on Custom Sized Clear Alaskan
- Yellow Cedar
- Manufactured in the USA