Many Earth Day tips don’t really apply when you’re staying home and practicing social distancing. However here are some easy ways to help Mother Earth and Celebrate Earth Day without making major changes in your life.
- Turn off lights when you leave a room.
- Donate your old clothes and home goods instead of throwing them out. When you need something, consider buying used items.
- Wash your clothes in cold water and when you can line dry them
- Change your paper bills to online billing. You’ll be saving trees and the fuel it takes to deliver your bills by truck.
- Plant a tree or donate a tree through our Canopy Project.